KUK Distance Education Admission Form 2013 – 2014 – UG / PG Courses

KUK Distance Education Admission Application Form 2013 – 2014 |  KUK university Distance Education UG / PG Admission Application Form Session 2013 -2014  :- KUK University Located in Kurukshetra, it is a institute which offers higher learning in India. Since then it is imparting education in various subjects of science ,technology, humanities ,arts and sports etc. Today the institute is renowned for providing world class education to different students situated in different countries of the world. It improves the candidate’s intellectual abilities. The institute is well equipped with lecture theaters, seminar rooms, accommodation, cafeterias etc. Learning in such a institute is a very easy task because it is a rated campus of our country which facilitates with a wide variety of their services. Students Can Download KUK university Distance Education Admission Form Session 2013 -2014 on Its official Website – www.kuk.nic.in

KUK Distance Education Department Coerce Offered For Session 2013 -2014 :-

(A) Traditional Courses:

1. B.A. (General) (3-Year) Part-I/II/III

2. B.Com. (3-Year) Part-I/II/III

3. Certificate Course in Urdu (1-Year)

4. Master of Arts in Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Punjabi, Political Science, Philosophy, Public Administration, History & Economics (2-Year) Part-I/II

5. Master of Arts in Defence & Strategic Studies (2-Year) Part-I/II

6. M.Sc. in Mathematics & Geography (2-Year) Part-I/II

7. Master of Commerce (2-Year) Part-I/II

(B) Professional Courses:

1. Certificate Course in Computer Applications (1-Year)

2. Diploma in Library & Information Science (1-Year)

3. Bachelor of Library & Information Science (1-Year)

4. Bachelor of Computer Applications (3-Year) Part-I/II/III

5. Bachelor of Information and Management (3-Year) Part-I/II/III

6. P.G. Diploma in Export Marketing Management (1-Year)

7. P.G. Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (1-Year)

8. P.G. Diploma in Translation (Hindi/English) (1-Year)

9. P.G. Diploma in Environmental Education (1-Year)

10. P.G. Diploma in Computer Applications (1-Year)

11. Master of Library & Information Science (1-Year)

12. Master of Arts in Mass Communication (2-Year) Part-I/II

13. Master of Arts in Education (2-Year) Part-I/II

14. Master of Arts in Environmental Education (2-Year) Part-I/II

15. M.Sc. Computer Science (Software) (2-Year) Part-I/II

16. Master of Computer Applications (3-Year) Part-II/III

17. Master of Business Administration (2-Year) Part-I (Part-II would be introduced next year)

18. Master of Business Administration (3-Year) Part-II/III (Part-I has been closed)

19. M.B.A. (Hospitality Management) (2-Year) Part-I (Part-II would be introduced next year)

20. M.B.A. (Hospitality Management) (3-Year) Part-II/III (Part-I has been closed)

21. LL.M. (2-Year) Part-I/II

22. B.Ed. (2-Year) Part-II (Only for those students who are already enrolled in Part-I with the Directorate during the session 2012 13 and have completed the Ist Year of B.Ed successfully.)

For Official website :- www.kuk.nic.in

No comments:

Post a Comment